“A Best Coffee in the morning makes the day memorable”
Coffee is one of the world’s best drink to refresh our mind in the morning. If you are the person fond of coffee and you are in a state of mind to buy a best coffee maker for your home or office use, don’t worry you have arrived at the best place. Here is the guidance to choose which is the best coffee maker according to your needs. Before you decide which coffee maker you want to buy and what is the best coffee maker in India Let’s know something interesting facts about coffee and coffee maker..
- → Comparison of coffee maker brands
- → Buying Guide:Best coffee maker
- → Types of coffee bean Roasts
- → Different types of coffee makers
- → Best brewing method for coffee
- → Best tecniques for different types of coffee brewing
- → Coffee maker FAQ’S
Comparison of coffee maker brands
NESCAFE` E` SMART vs MORPHY RICHARDS vs INSTA CUPPA vs PHILIPS HD 0.92L vs PREETHI coffe makers
|COFFEE MAKER||NESCAFE` E` SMART||MORPHY RICHARDS||INSTA CUPPA||PHILIPS HD 0.92L||PREETHI|
|CAPACITY||1 mug coffee||4 cups of coffee||2-4 cups of coffee||6 cups of coffee||3-4 cups of coffee|
|OPERATING VOLTAGE||220-240 volts||230 volts||230 volts||230 volts||230 volts AC 50 Hz|
|600 watts||800 watts||800 watts||700 watts||450 watts|
|WARRANTY||1 year||2 years||1 year||2 years||1 year|
|TEMPERATURE||20 degree C to 60 degree C||Temperature indicator dial||Glass carafe heat||Accurate temperatue control|
|BAR PRESSURE||Maximum 15 bars||4 bar||5 bar||15 bar||15 bar high-pressure|
|FEATURES||Paired via Bluetooth||Overheat production||4-part superior filtration system||LED power switch||500 ml sturdy stainless jar|
|FILTER||Stainless steel||Stainless steel mesh and double mesh||Drip||Microfine||NA|
|BREWING TIME||60 – 90 seconds||Quickest brewing machine||Less than 4 minutes||10 minutes||10 minutes|
|WEIGHT||Light weight||2.4 kg||Very thin||Light weight||Light weight|
|ADDITIONAL FEATURES||steam & coffee strength collector||Removable drip tray||heat resistant handler||water level indicator||heat sensitive thermal fuse|
So what is exactly a coffee maker?
- Coffee makers or coffee machines are best electrical appliances for your modular kitchen or office used to brew best coffee.
- If you are a coffee lover then investing in a best coffee machine of your own is a best idea.
Buying Guide : Best coffee maker
.Now you should remember few points for choosing the best coffee maker based upon your needs. Here is the guidance that helps you to find best home coffee maker.
Most important features that you must look out for choosing a best coffee maker.
- Fresh grinding
- Temperature for brewing
- Easy to use and clean
- Strength & temperature control
- Built-in coffee grinder
- Thermal carafe/mug
- Additional features
- Quantity of coffee maker is much more important feature before you purchase the best coffee maker
- If you only need to enjoy a best coffee then single serve coffee maker is best for you else if you are in a family having 3-5 members or to serve guests members which you need up to 3-5 cups of coffee then the best is multiple cup coffee maker.
- Hence do a little exploration about best quantity coffee makers before you buy that saves your money and time.
Easy to use & Clean:
- You would like to choose your best coffee maker which is very comfortable for you to use and clean.
- Best automatic cleaning coffee makers do their cleaning process automatically.
- Best easier coffee makers have a timer that helps you to know when the coffee is ready by an alarm sound. your only work is to fill the coffee makers with coffee beans, sugar and water.
- Some coffee makers have coffee jars that should be disconnected and cleaned repeatedly. After long-time usage filters are removed inside the coffee maker.
- Best Coffee makers must have best quality filters that gives pleasant taste and aroma to your coffee.
- You can’t prepare a best coffee without having best filter.
- Best filer coffee makers have built-in filter which doesn’t need any replacements but it is quite difficult to clean and some coffee makers have paper filters that needs to replaced often.
- Safety is very significant matter in any electrical appliances that should not be compromised.
- Check your coffee maker that has shock proofing mechanisms.otherwise there may be chances of shock and circuit breakage because of overloading.
- Best safer coffee maker makes you relief in working with coffee makers
- Safety is your first priority so just be careful before you buy your best coffee maker
- The price and value of the product is always the most important factor to consider whenever you choose your best home coffee maker.
- Just keep in mind that expensive products are not always valuable. so choose the best cheap coffee makers having good features and specifications and also that matches your budget.
- Before buying the best product just consider the cost and value of the products.
Strength & Temperature control
- It allows the coffee maker to control the brewing temperature that is light or strong and coffee temperature according to their personal preference.
Built-in coffee grinder
- All coffee makers have a best space saving feature that is built-in coffee grinder that helps you to grind the coffee ground beans before you prepare best brew coffee.
- It helps you to keep hold of aroma and flavour of your coffee.
Thermal or carafe mug
- If you have a best thermal carafe/mug coffee maker you are lucky!
- It keeps your superb coffee for a long time and it is best in prevention from burning.
- Speed and temperature
- Automatic ON/OFF
- Water level indicator
- Auto cleaning
- Steam and strength collector
- Drip controller
- Time saving
- If you are looking for a best coffee maker, just remember this use best ground beans that can be aways fresh, because it always has the pleasant and best aroma in it.
- In case of using pre-ground beans, it doesn’t have sweet taste and pleasant odour as good as compared to the freshly ground beans.
- Must use fresh roasted coffee beans with filtered water
- Before you brew coffee, just grind your coffee beans.
- Breville Grind Control is the best grind and brew coffee maker.
- The best brand DeLonghi Magnifica is under best coffee maker with grinder.
- If you are supposed to be prepare a coffee, just remember that the differences between best quality coffee and an average quality coffee.
- Best quality coffee have perfect black whereas average quality coffee requires little amount of sugar and milk for good taste that’s why cream doesn’t work in poor quality coffee .
- Pour-over method is the best preparation of coffee at home.
Types of coffee bean Roasts
- Light roasts
- Medium roasts
- Medium-dark roasts
- Dark roasts
Light Vs medium Vs medium-dark Vs dark roasts Coffee beans
|TYPES OF COFFEE BEAN ROASTS||ROASTS COFFEE
|COLOR||SURFACE||FLAVOR||COFFEE BEAN ROASTS|
|LIGHT ROASTS||Light city,Half city,Cinnamon||Brown||Dry surface||Lighter,mild,
Acidity level is high
|breakfast blend light|
|MEDIUM ROASTS||City roasts,American roasts,
|Dry surface||very strong flavor||Peet’s coffee big bang|
|MEDIUM DARK ROASTS||Full city roasts||Dark color||oily surface||Slight bitter sweet flavor||Lazzava gusta crema|
|DARK ROASTS||High roast, continental roast,
Italian roast, French roast,
|Dark color||Oily surface||Bitter sweet Flavor||Death wish coffee co.whole bean coffee|
Light Roasts Vs Dark Roasts
|Light roasts||Dark roasts|
|Higher caffeine||Lower caffeine|
|High concentration level||Low concentration level|
- The best tasting light roasts coffee bean brand is Cafe Don Pablo Subtle Earth organic Gourmet coffee.
- Koffee Kult is best for both dark roasts coffee beans and for Espresso
- Lazzava Gusto Crema is best with both medium roasts and also medium to dark roasts.
- The best ground coffee is 9Peak Performance Organic Coffee
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Breakfast Blend is the best tasting and best K Cup Keurig Coffee Pods.
- The best tastiest roasts coffee is Starbucks Pike Place roasts.
- Starbucks VIA Ready Brew coffee is the best Brand for coffee brewing.
- At the Grocery store Cafe Bustle coffee has the best sense of taste.
- The best branded coffee is La Colombe Corsica Blend
- The best Ice coffee is Blue Bottle coffee New Orleans Iced kit
- Lavazza Espresso Super crema is best for mild roasts coffee
- The best 12 cup coffee maker is Cuisinart DCC-1200 Brew Central 12 cup programmable coffee maker.
- The best home coffee machine is Ninja Hot & Cold Brew System.
- The best green coffee mean is Sinew Nutritiion Arabica.
- Once the coffee bean has been roasted, it has to be used as soon as possible because the fresh roasts flavour turned to shrunk.
Best brewing method for coffee
Best temperature for brewing coffee
- The usage of water temperature is an important factor for brewing the coffee.
- Some coffee makers doesn’t follow the basic rule that the best coffee brewing temperature should be between 195 F(91C) and 205(96C) otherwise it turns into bitter taste.
- If you alter the brewing temperatures you don’t get best coffee and also it completely destroys the nature of the coffee beans
- You should never use the boiling water ranges between (212 F – 100 C). If you use, it will burn the coffee.
- Manual pour overs, French Press, Espresso, Aeropress and automatic drip brewers are the best method for brewing coffees.
- It is made by pouring hot water into ground coffee beans that makes to brew coffee.
- It is prepared by using several method such as filter, percolator and French press.
- The used coffee beans are keep back in the filter and brewed coffee is composed in a vessel such as pitcher or a pot.
Best techniques for different types of coffee brewing
|COFFEE BREWING TECHNIQUES||PREPARATION||BENEFITS||DRAWBACKS|
|Espresso coffee||Pouring hot water into the ground coffee beans
through a chamber or a filter that makes
a best shot of espresso.
Cheap in price
Strengthens your long-term memory
|Takes up more space
Very hard to clean
|French press coffee||Pouring hot water into coffee bean grounds
and let it steep for 5 minutes. After the
completion of steeping, the filter is pressed
down for the separation of grinds that makes
best French press coffee
|Easy to use
Ability to make large cups of coffee
|Steeping is very difficult
It doesn’t filter out the cafestol
|Channi coffee||Adding more coffee powder and mix some
cold water and leave it for 8 to 12 hours then
strain it that makes best channi coffee
|Easy to use
|Very hard to clean|
|By using steam pressure to push water
through coffee bean grinds that makes
best Moka Pot coffee. It is same as
Espresso but it lacks creama.
|Fast to brew
|Aero press coffee||User generates the pressure to brew a
coffee and pushing a brew through coffee
bean grounds under pressure to produce
caffine and more solids results in best Aero
|Easy to carry
It only takes 30 seconds to brew a cup of coffee from start to end
Lower caffeine content
Very quick and easy to clean.
|Only two cups of coffee can be made per rotation.
It is not perfect for lighter roasts.
|Pour over coffee||Discard hot water onto ground coffee beans
in a spiral motion to saturate grounds and
leave for 30 seconds that comes with
best pour over coffee
|Doesn’t take much time
Very simple to use
Make more cups of coffee at the same the time
It takes more time to brew a coffee.
Very hard to clean and maintain
|Grinding the coffee beans and combine
with water in the jar that makes best cold
brew coffee. After steeping and straining
the mixture transfer the cold brew into a
clean jar for long time storage.
|Easy to use
Lower acidity content
Strengthens the teeth
|It take more time time to brew a coffee
you always strain the coffee when you need
|Turkish or Arabic coffee||Brewing the fine coffee bean grounds over
lower temperature to strengthen the flavour
results in best Turkish or Arabic coffee
During brewing process white sugar is
added so Turkish coffee is otherwise
known as “SWEET TREAT”.
|Removes bitter taste in boiled coffee.
It requires only one 1/3 amount of coffee grinds than other coffee methods.
It helps digestion because of the addition of cinnamon and cardamom.
|Increases blood pressure because of the higher caffeine content
Increases obesity and anxiety
|Automatic drip coffee||Prepared by pouring hot water over ground
coffee beans through a paper filter or metal
or plastic mesh. It has a highly concentrated
caffine extracted from ground coffee.
Prevents an oily compound in coffee beans
Coffee is very clear and clean
|Can’t control the water heat|
|Vacuum/Siphon coffee||By using vacuum brewers to force water
through abundant coffee ground beans.
Add enough coffee powder and immerse
it with butter knife or bamboo paddle that makes a best siphon/vacuum coffee.
|It controls heat and steeping times
coffee grounds are completely submerged in water bring out intense aroma and sweet taste.
It’s really fun to make.
|Very difficult to clean
It’s not easy to store.
Different types of coffee makers
Coffee maker types are the first and foremost thing to consider. There are different kinds of coffee makers available ranging from plastic/non-plastic performing different functions. you should know which kind of coffee maker you want to prefer based upon your needs.
I prefer best coffee maker with grinder that helps you to make best different types of coffee.
- Traditional drip coffee makers
- Cappucino and espresso coffee makers
- Capsule or pod coffee makers
- Filter coffee makers
- Bean-to-cup coffee makers
- Manual coffee makers
- Automatic coffee makers
- Percolators coffee makers
- Single serve coffee makers
- Thermal coffee makers
Traditional drip coffee makers
- Drip coffee makers are one of the best making coffee in India.
- When you wake up in the morning, the pleasant coffee smell comes from the drip coffee makers spread across all the room in your home, so most of the people use drip coffee makers.
- Easy to use and it is very convenient to make more cups of coffee.
- Cuisinart Burr Grind & Brew is the best drip coffee maker.
Cappucinos and Espresso coffee makers
- These coffee makers is used for making best coffees like Espressos, Cappucinos and Caffe latte.
- If you are going to buy best Espresso machine, just keep in your mind the bar pressure should be more than 15 that produces rich, strong cup of coffee otherwise the coffee will turn into bitter taste.
- The best pressure for Espresso coffee maker should be 9 BARs of pressure. sometime 15 BAR or 17 BAR pressure are used for the most Espresso coffee makers because of their higher technical specifications.
- It makes several cups of coffee at a time and it is best suitable for grind their own coffee ground beans.
- The best cappuccino coffee makers are Delonghi 15 bar and Mr coffee Cappucino maker.
- The best espresso coffee maker is Nespresso Essenza Mini Espresso machine.
- The best home Espresso coffee makers are Breville, Dlonghi and Gaggia Brera.
- De’Longhi and Bella personal Espresso are the best cheap Espresso machines.
- Lavazza Super Cream Espresso are the best coffee beans for Espresso.
Capsule or Pod coffee makers
- It is totally different from other coffee machines because it uses pods that coffee is packed in a plastic or aluminium package instead of using a paper filter.
- Bosch tassimo is the best pod coffee
- very simple to use, mess-free and there is no need of filter to make espresso coffee.
- It only takes few seconds to brew coffee and it makes best single-serve espressos in no time.
- The best home pod coffee maker is Nespresso Inissia.
- Keurig K45 Elite pod coffee maker is best for making hottest coffee.
Filter coffee maker
- It is the best type of coffee maker all over the world.
- While brewing filter coffee, It uses three different kinds of filters, they are
- Paper filter
- Cloth filter
- Metal filter
- Each kind of filter produces different varieties of coffee having unique taste and odour. So most of the coffee lovers prefer filter coffee makers.
- Morphy Richards is the best filter coffee maker that you can buy under affordable prices
Bean to cup coffee maker
- Bean to cup coffee makers are very simple and convenient to use.
- The best bean to cup coffee maker is Delonghi Magnifica and Mellita Caffeo Barista
- Compare to other coffee machines it has a own built-in grinder that means your only work is to add enough coffee beans into the machine and it will fully grind them, heat the water and serve out the fresh and best coffee at the touch of a button.
- It has a very good milk frother.
Manual coffee makers
- If you need barista coffee at home immediately with your own flavour just prefer manual coffee machine which is the best one based upon your needs.
- The best manual coffee grinder is Handground Precision coffee grinder.
- It resembles semi-automatic espresso machine.
- It is used for controlling the usage of water level that is needed for best overall outcome of coffee.
- The best performing manual coffee makers or dripers are the Hario v60 and the Kalita wave.
Automatic coffee maker
- Automatic coffee machines are best suitable for home coffee makers, because it makes coffee quickly.
- It totally controls the whole coffee making process.
- It takes cares all the processes from grinding, brewing and frothing the milk.
- The best automatic coffee makers for home use are Delonghi super automatic Espresso machine and Jura Impressa espresoo machine.
- The best super automatic Espresso coffee makers are The Jura Giga W3 and The Jura Impress F8
Percolators coffee maker
- Percolators coffee machines are just like an electrical coffee pots .
- Coffee is brewed from the source of heat where one small chamber is placed.
- The whole coffee making process is executed through gravity force.
- The best percolator 12 cup coffee maker is Elite platinum Maxi-Matic Percolator coffee maker
Single serve coffee maker
- As the name suggests itself, It is capable for making best single cup of coffee
- It is not interchangeable with other coffee machines
- The best single serve coffee maker is Keurig K45 Elite Brewing System.
Thermal coffee maker
- It helps to maintain the coffee temperature for a prolonged time without losing its aroma and flavour.
- Thermal coffee machine helps you to protect the aroma and ecstasy of your brewed coffee.
- It is directly connected to the insulated carafe or pot that maintains the temperature.
- The best overall thermal coffee maker is black+Decker 12 cup coffee maker.
Coffee maker FAQ’S
What is the best way to clean a coffee maker?
First switch off your coffee maker, remove the plug and allows the coffee maker to be cool down before you start cleaning. Detach the filter basket, filter , carafe and carafe lid and then pour some hot water and gentle liquid soap into the deep inside the coffee maker for cleaning.
How do I control the overflow in coffeemaker?
Using excessive amounts of coffee ground beans, filters may be folded, sometimes filters that you should not correctly placed in the brew basket, your coffeemaker requires cleaning, using too much finely ground beans. These are the reasons that may cause the filter basket to overflow in the coffee maker.
Why is my coffee maker producing so much noise?
This problem may occur If you keep coffee maker without being used for a long time, pouring lower content of water level inside the coffee machine, because of some small holes in the heating element. These are the reasons which is making noise from your coffee maker.
What is the optimum temperature for brewing coffee?
The brewing temperature of the water should be between 195 F (91C) to 205 F (96C). It is better to close 205 F (96C). But You should avoid the temperature between 212 F to 100 c otherwise it will burn the coffee.
How much amount of caffeine present in an average cup of coffee?
Caffeine content depends upon the size, strength, type of coffee that you are consuming. Different types of coffee can have different caffeine content. A Standard cup of coffee can have an average of 94.8 mg amount of caffeine.
How many calories are present in a cup of coffee with milk?
Caloric content depends upon type of milk and also the type of milky coffees like lattes, cappuccinos, flat whites that you are consuming. A cup of coffee with normal milk has 150 calories,with skim has 90 calories, with almond milk has 30 calories.
Which is the best coffee maker for home use?
Philips HD 7431/20 coffee maker, preethi zest drip coffee maker and Black Decker coffee maker are the best machines for your home use.
How to prepare coffee in coffee maker?
Choose your coffee powder according to your taste that you like strong or mild. Pour the desired amount of cold water and place into the heating plate. Add desired amount of coffee powder into the filter. Close the lid and turn on your coffee maker.
How many cups of coffee is healthy to consume per day?
Usually drinking three to four cups of coffee per day is healthy for both men and women. 4 cup brewed coffee has 400 milligrams amount of caffeine and it is safe to consume per day. But actually caffeine content depends upon the type of coffee that you are drinking
How do I descale my coffee maker?
Before you start descaling first prepare the cleaning solution. First step is to fill the pitcher/carafe with same amount of white vinegar and water and pour it into the water chamber fully. Go half of a brew cycle and start. In the between the brew cycle switch off the coffee maker and keep it for an hour.
What is exactly an Espresso coffee?
It is an Italian tradition and it is made by forcing pressurized hot water through finely ground coffee beans. It improves concentration and your memory. It reduces women’s risk of having stroke, and also reduces weight and calories in your body.
How does I brew a coffee?
It is prepared by pouring hot water into the ground coffee beans and it also made by using a percolator, filter or a French press. Water discharges through the ground coffee beans, sucks up its constituent chemical compounds. Filter retains the used coffee beans and there is a vessel such as a carafe or a pot which is used to collect the brewed coffee.
What are the advantages of drinking coffee?
- Relieve the pain
- Reduces depression
- Reduce the risk of Heart diseases
- DNA becomes stronger
- Lower risk of death
- Boost your memory
How does a coffee maker work?
Once you have poured enough water into the coffee machine it starts to flow through the hole and aluminium tube inside the heating element. When you on the switch the heating element goes to heat the aluminium tube and after a period of time it also heats the water.
What is exactly a keurig coffee maker?
It is one type of beverage brewing system. It is used for both home and office use. K-Cup pods are the single-serve coffee making containers which are the main products of keurig. Other coffee machines using their proprietary beverage pods for coffee brewing. It is extremely well-built and gives you a professional look. K575 is one of the best and popular keurig coffee maker.